Thursday, March 19, 2009

I got an award


Well, my friend Jennifer over at Coupon Mommie has given me an award. The award is called the Excellence in Blogcasting Award, Thank you Jennifer!!!



The rules with this award are to do the following:
1) Post the award on my blog

2) Pass it on to some friends, up to 15

3) I have to let them know they've received the award.


Okay so some of my friends that I love to interact with online are



2. Jennifer at Coupon Mommie



5. Depression Cooking with Clara ( this little ole lady is just amazing)

6. Robin at Table for Three


okay, so guess I do not talk to 15 people online that have blogs, but these are some of my favorites that I actually visit daily, or at least every single time they post something. Hope you guys like your award, and get to giving it out to others!!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I have to say I've never been awarded back an award. I only notched out 20 blogs on those last two awards, I don't think I know 15 more. Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete