Thursday, April 8, 2010

Scrubbing Bubbles Shower Cleaner

Hey there guys, Just got an awesome thing in the mail courtesy of Buzz Agent, and I wanted to let you all know about it. They sent me one of the scrubbing bubble automatic shower cleaners. OH my goodness at the difference. We have a walk in shower, and it stays slick from the soap on the floor. I had been having to clean it everyday, but with this, I hardly ever have to do anything, just push the button after the shower, and that's it, your done. I love it. If you haven't already, you need to try one, they are wonderful. Thank you buzz agent.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome deal hon! I love all the freebies I get in the mail. My daughter gets sad if there aren't treats appropriate for her that show up at least every couple of days. LOL, as in Mommie never gets the free candy bars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you all are doing well.

    ReplyDelete