Tuesday, August 25, 2009

So sad

I just read on one of the blogs that I have followed since I first started blogging that she lost her grandmother. Even though we might not ever meet these people across the web, you kinda begin to grow close to them by reading their blogs, their thoughts and words and stuff, and I sware it just breaks my heart to know that in this case she is so far away from where I live, if she were closer at least I could offer her family a home cooked meal, offer to babysit so she could have a little time to grieve alone, something... but that is what sucks when you make a friend online that lives a long way away, there isnt anything you can do from across the computer except say I am sorry... so if you happen to read this, know your in my heart and prayers, and I wish I could do something... but I know there is nothing I can say or do to make it any better.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, but sometimes just knowing someone cares helps more than you know. I'm doing all right just tear up and bawl when I feel like it. Holden my kids a little closer than usual, and not really wanting to see people. It will run it's course and I will be fine. Thanks for thinking of me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so sweet that you care enough to let her know you care. Somethimes that is all you can do but it helps so much.

    ReplyDelete